Women’s Legal Service WA has a strong commitment to educate the community about the most common legal issues affecting women and to educate women about their legal rights. This preventative approach can help to stop problems before they occur.
Our community legal education (CLE) activities include:
- Providing community legal education and training to professional and community groups
- Running Continuing Professional Development training for solicitors
- Developing legal information resources and self-help booklets
- Holding legal Information workshops for clients, student groups and service providers
- Attending information stalls at public events
- Training volunteers and secondees
- Being active on social media
Please contact us on (08) 9272 8800 or 1800 625 122 (country callers) if you would like to request us to present a community legal education session or if you would like to work with us.