Women’s Legal Service WA is interested in exploring opportunities to partner or collaborate with like-minded organisations, businesses and corporations.
We are currently pursuing more innovative ways to deliver our services to women in our community. If you are interested in developing a sponsorship to put these concepts into action, we would like to talk to you.
These may include:
- Secondment arrangements with junior lawyers from private firms to improve skills, particularly in our core practice areas, while increasing our capacity to assist clients
- Sponsorship of particular legal service programs (e.g. our Legal Info Line) and other AI technologies to increase access to services for women in remote and regional communities
- Donated office equipment computers, communication systems, tablets and laptops, stationery to assist us to deliver more outreach services including women in prison
- In-kind support, including provision of free or discounted access to legal materials and educational opportunities to support the legal knowledge and expertise of our staff and volunteers
- Pro bono services to assist us to consider new legal service methods
- Conferences and professional development events to upskill and fundraise
If you are interested in exploring sponsorship or in-kind opportunities, please contact us and ask to speak to either our Senior Executive Officer or Principal Legal Officer.