We are interested in exploring opportunities to partner or collaborate with like-minded organisations, businesses and corporations.
We are currently pursuing more innovative ways to deliver our services to women in our community. If you are interested in developing a sponsorship to put these concepts into action, we would like to talk to you.
These may include:
- secondment arrangements with junior lawyers from private firms to improve skills, particularly in our core practice areas, while increasing our capacity to assist clients;
- sponsorship of particular legal service programs (e.g. our Legal Info Line) and other AI technologies to increase access to services for women in remote and regional communities;
- donated office equipment computers, communication systems, tablets and laptops, stationery to assist us to deliver more outreach services including women in prison;
- in-kind support, including provision of free or discounted access to legal materials and educational opportunities to support the legal knowledge and expertise of our staff and volunteers;
- pro-bono services to assist us to consider new legal service methods; or
- conferences and professional development events to upskill and fundraise.
If you are interested in exploring sponsorship or in-kind opportunities, please contact us and ask to speak to either our Senior Executive Officer or Principal Legal Officer.